I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday and Summer Hair

This past weekend we celebrated my sister's 24th Birthday! It was so much fun! Here are just a few pics from the night!






Hello Kitty Cake that I made.

Another view



My fun pom poms I made!

 My hubby and sister
 Me and my sister
My sister and brother and sister in-law

 My brother and sister in law
Kelley blowing out her candles

The inside of the cake! I loved how it turned out! It was delish!

My mom and dad! I think Mike was making my momma laugh

Dad being a cheerleader! LOL!

Now onto SUMMER hair ideas. I have been thinking of doing something pretty drastic with my hair this summer. I will definately need a great tan to pull it off. What do you all think of this?


3 comments:

  1. Love the decor! And the Hello Kitty cake! You can throw a party for me anytime!!! I LOVE your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chavala! You are so talented! I love to see all the ideas - and all the cute decorating you do. You can come decorate my house any time you're in Atlanta! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are when in doubt brilliant considerations in about blogging. You have touched some mind boggling focuses here. Any path keep up wrinting.
    wigs

    ReplyDelete