I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Coupons!!!

This week has been such a busy one. I've had a lot of projects on my plate and work is beginning to get crazy, but I NEVER complain about making money. Lately I've been thinking about how to save my family money when it comes to grocery shopping and buying gasoline. I seem to spend sooo much money each week at the grocery store because I don't have much of a plan and I come home feeling like I paid all that money and don't have a thing to fix for supper. I shopped at Food City this week and finally had someone explain the fuel bucks plan to me. Well, thanks to Mrs. Emily over at The Stay-at-Home Mom I have gained so much knowledge this week about grocery shopping and coupon clipping. I am sooo pumped about getting my sales paper this Sunday and printing off online coupons and saving saving saving. I'm also going to sit down and plan out my meals according to what I can buy on sale for the week. I am going to cook every night through the week and on Sunday afternoon. This will save us money to be able to go out for a date night on Saturday! I've always wanted to be that wife that has a hot meal waiting for her man as he comes in from work and sometimes its hard because of my work schedule, so I'm going to try and figure out some crockpot meals as well. One site in paticular that seems to be packed full of stuff is Southern Savers. Check it out! Emily also talks about her savings this week at Walgreens. I think you will find her blog posts this week to be very helpful! So go save yourself some money so you can buy yourself that NEW pair of shoes or get yourself that much needed pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment