I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

NERDY GLASSES AND BANGS!

There are two things that are really HOT right now and they just happen to be two of my most favorite things. BANGS....but not just any bang. FULL on bangs! I LOVE bangs! I love them full and sleek and pieced out with long beautiful Victoria's Secret hair. YAY for BANGS!!! I also have a love affair with the NERDY glasses that are all over the place. They are SO Ralph Lauren!!! Their classic and preppy! Well, I have some now and I am loving them! I either get great compliments on them(from ppl who know what's "IN" and chic, or wierd stares from ppl who are like "What is she thinking?" All I know is they are in all the magazines....J.Crew, Ralph Lauren,Banana Republic,etc.... So, LOVE them! What are your two favorite fashion forward trends right now? Let me know!















5 comments:

  1. I love bangs and nerdy glasses!! I want more bangs....I wish I lived closer so you could do my hair. I need something different. I had some reddish highlights done a few weeks ago and they hardly even showed up :( I want something fun...and some new nerdy glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing with your house! Beautiful and totally my style! I just awarded you with the stylish blogger award - so check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE BANGS!! especially the long ones where they cover your eyebrows, and my aunt 'loaned' me her pair of fabulous geek-chic Vera Wang glasses, problem with me though, is that i can't have those type of bangs BECAUSE of my glasses (trust me I've tried) The bangs are usually too long, and end up going beneath or above my glasses, and the bangs are sadly not long enough to simply sweep to the side :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I had nerdy glasses since November (they're real glasses), and I got bangs yesterday (seeing the guy chop off my hair was terrible but worth it). They look great together!

    ReplyDelete