I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 for 30 challenge and SNOW!

I have been reading several blogs lately where girls are doing a 30 day wardrobe challenge using ONLY 30 items from their closet. I LOVE this idea! It causes you to SHOP your closet and be creative with your style. You also cannot shop for clothing or shoes during this 30 day period. Well, I am going to take the challenge. I am so excited! I will start my challenge on March 1st. This will give me plenty of time to plan out each outfit and get my closet in order. If anyone else in interested in doing this go to Kendi Lea's blog and check it out! Just click on the 30 for 30 tab at the top. I look forward to posting my outfit each day and seeing what all of you come up with if you take the challenge too. A few other blogs that have done the challenge more than once are Teacher Misty and what would a nerd wear? Go check them out! They have fun fabulous blogs!

Now onto the subject of SNOW!!! I must say that I LOVE snow. I love it sooooooo much that I get sad in the winter when we don't see a lot of it. As the end of February approaches I see our chances for a BIG snow becoming less and less. I wish that we would get a blizzard of snow like we did back in '93. Yes, that's right! Its been that long since we had a substantial amount of snow around here. I will continue to pray for a big snow! And by the way all you weather ppl....yeah you know who you are. All the meteorologists....not EVERYONE likes a bright sunny day and warm temps. Some of us like rainy gloomy days and cold weather....so THERE!!! Can you tell I'm bitter today? Here are some pics of snow for you all to enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment