I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Exterior Love

All of this unusually warm February weather has got me dreaming about the exterior of my home. We've slowly gotten some things done to the exterior but it is a work in progress. We plan to do several things to our home this spring/summer. I'm so excited about it! Here are a few pics that have inspired me for our projects.
We will also be touching up the paint on the front of our house. When we pulled out old landscaping it revealed some bricks that hadn't been painted and we need to fix a few bricks around our porch.

We want to plant shrubs under the right front window like the ones here.

LOVE the window box here and of course the RED door. We want a new mailbox and stand too!

Another window box! I LOVE these red flowers and plan on planting them in our window boxes.

I want to plant flowers in my two urns and get a couple more planters for near the door.

Want to get some nice outdoor patio furniture for our brick patio in the back of our house.

Love the chair and side table here. Its cute and quaint.

We will be planting some new grass! We need it badly.

We want NEW hardware for our front door.



No comments:

Post a Comment