I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Comfort Food

Okay so I'm suppose to be on a DIET. It seems to be the story of my life. This cold snowy weather hasn't helped me at all. This time of year all I want is a hot plate of food. A salad just won't do! Everything had been going great until today.I spoke to my mother and she was going on and on about her pot of soupbeans she'd been cooking and how she had cooked them with the ham bone I had given her from the Christmas ham. I could almost taste them. Then after talking to her I spoke to my SIS and she tells me about this delicious home cooked meal she had the night before that included meatloaf,mashed taters,all the fixin's.I want potroast,mashed potatoes,macaroni and cheese,cornbread,soupbeans,you get the picture. I've been snowed in the last two days and all I could think about was baking brownies and making a delicious hot meal for supper. I just need to do this to get it out of my system. Tonight a Lean Cuisine just won't do! If anyone has any lowfat comfort food recipes please send them my way.

1 comment:

  1. comfort food cant be lowfat!!!! sometimes you just have to indulge!

    ReplyDelete