I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tablescapes

One of my most favorite things to do is decorate! I love changing out the accessories in my home as the season's and holiday's change. I absolutely love watching Sandra Lee on the Food Network just to see her table at the end of the show. It is always so inspiring. I had a swap party at my house on Friday night and here are some pics from the tablescape of the kitchen island.I wish I had one after i put all the food out but i don't. I would love to hear all your ideas and advice for creating the perfect tablescape.







2 comments:

  1. A little something for you over on my page...check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute table scape - I love Sandra Lee too! Just wondering - what's a swap party?

    ReplyDelete