I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Get's Me in The Mood....The Cleaning Mood that is!


For some reason the best thing for me to get in the mood for cleaning is to light one of my favorite candles. It seems that as the aroma begins to fill the room all I want to do is get my home spick and span so that I can then sit and relax in my clean home while the scent of Hot Maple Toddy is in the air. If you've never heard of Candleberry candles you have been missing out! They are by far the BEST candles out there. They blow Yankee,and Slatkin out of the water. They come in many scents, but my favorite by far is the Hot Maple Toddy. Yummy! It makes your home smell like you've just cooked up a huge batch of pancakes with hot maple syrup. If you can't find a place near you that sells them they have a website so go check'em out!

1 comment:

  1. I have hot maple toddy, friendship tea, kentucky bourbon and honey buttered rolls! They are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete