I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Let Me Introduce Myself"


Hey Y'all! I'm a southern girl born and raised in Tennessee. I love decorating,cooking,and being a domestic diva. Winter time is my favorite time of year and I enjoy nothing more than staying inside on a cold snowy day with my hot maple totti candle lit as I'm snuggled up with my favorite blanket watching reruns of "Gilmore Girls". I married the man of my dreams just a little over a year ago we just bought our first home. My whole life I have wanted to be married,have a beautiful home, and start a family. The first two dreams have come true and hopefully within this year the third will become true too. I've decided to start this blog to share my journey with other bloggers. I'll be posting my decorating projects,my favorite recipes,and just blogging. Since winter is my favorite time of year, I have decided to post some pics of my favorite winter scenes. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment