I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I wanted to post some of my favorite design pics that I've found on the internet. These are very inspiring to me.
I love the stripes on the wall in this room.



I love the chair in this room.

I love CHALKBOARD paint and this wall is amazing! This really gives me an idea for my wedding wall in my hallway.Hmmm...
I LOVE Melamine plates and Monograms! This is the best of both worlds.
I think a picture like this would look great in a child's room. Its very notalgic.
I'm a hairstylist and I just love this old dryer chair. Very Chic!
LOVE the detail in these kitchen cabinets.
I don't know what it is about these antlers but I totally want to find a spot for a pair in my house. They are sooo Ralph Lauren and I just love how chic they are.
I love old books and these are so pretty in pink.
I love everything about this room.
I just love this old chair. It has so much character and charm.

1 comment:

  1. Loved pic #3 (that pillow) and that blackboard wall was beyond cool. I might have to do that somewhere! I recognize the art studio...that's one of my besties Jeanne Oliver's studio space. So awesome:)

    ReplyDelete