I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Monday, May 24, 2010

"SECRET SURPRISE"










I can't believe its been so long since my last post! I moved my hair business home a couple of months ago and it has just seemed to take off! I've been working much later in the evenings and just haven't had a lot of down time lately. I am getting ready for a very BIG surprise and I just have to let y'all in on what's going on. My hubby who teaches 5th grade has been invited to go to D.C. for 4 days next month for the annual Safety Patrol Trip. While he's away for 4 whole days I am surprising him with a "MAN CAVE." My mom's coming down to help me get it put together and I am so excited! It has been so hard keeping this from him. I've been bidding on his favorite sports paraphernalia and organizing lists of what all he already has and what still needs to be purchased. A dear client and friend of mine is giving me a recliner for the space because lets face it if this space doesn't have a manly RECLINER then it just won't be complete!Ha! My brother is even coming down to help move furniture in and to set up the t.v. and PS3 so that when he gets home its all ready for him to enjoy. I've never done anything this BIG for him and I am so excited about it. I just know how surprised he's going to be and how much he will enjoy this space. I will definitely be posting pics of the progress and blogging about it each day of the transformation.





No comments:

Post a Comment