I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Monday, April 12, 2010

Red or Green?

I'm trying to decide what color I am going to paint my t.v.armoire. I am using red and green in my living room as pops of colors. I will distress the piece either way but just don't know. I'm leaning towards red, but just want some opinions. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Here is a pic of the armoire. I want to change the knobs on it as well to glass knobs.
 The shelves aren't attached and are in a different spot in the room now. The Armoire also has doors that close and are now attached to it. The room is also painted a different color now, here's a pic of the room in progress Here .

No comments:

Post a Comment