I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Saturday, April 3, 2010

"A Charmed Life" PETITE HAIR BOUTIQUE

I am so happy about my new venture! It has been a dream of mine for the last five years to one day have my own hair salon. This past month that dream came true when I opened up "A Charmed Life" Petite Hair Boutique. "A Charmed Life" petite hair boutique is a quaint little shop nestled in the lower level of my home. I wanted to create a cozy atmosphere where you can feel totally relaxed, enjoy great music, delicious treats, all while having the best salon services. Here are a few photos of the finished shop!


























1 comment:

  1. Well look at your fun and whimsical style!! Congrats on opening your shop. Very exciting. I think I even have one of those rose pillows on your couch. Super cute:)

    ReplyDelete