I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Monday, February 8, 2010

These Foolish Things Remind Me of YOU!

Well as you all are very aware this weekend is VALENTINE'S DAY! This is my second favorite holiday. I am such a sucker for romance. I absolutely LOVE having a day where all I do is LOVE all over my Honey! My Honey and I have always made our VALENTINE'S for each other and every year he totally out does me....wuz up with dat? I mean I'm suppose to be the one that breaks out all the glitter and stickers and puts him to shame right? Well for some reason when it comes to this sort of thing I am NOT creative at all....this is one reason I am not at all into scrapbooking. Well I like to think that I make up for it in other ways like makin' my scrumptious Chocolate Covered Strawberries....what's V-Day without them? This Year my honey and I have decided to spend our V-day at home. I am really looking forward to this too.I really want to wake up earlier than my honey on v-day morning and make my honey breakfast in bed. I want to put the sunday paper on the tray and everything...I know I've seen way too many movies. I have always wanted to make heart shaped waffles and freshly squeezed orange juice. I can't think of a better date than to be snuggled up on the sofa in my pj's with my MAN watching sappy chick flicks,(when harry met sally,sleepless in seattle,Love Jones and Pretty Woman) eating strawberries and sippin' on champagne,dancing to Michael Buble and just being together,aah. Well I hope that each of you have a FABULOUS VALENTINE'S DAY! I look forward to reading about how you spent your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment