I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Room Inspirations For My Home


If you love to decorate like I do you may find yourself collecting endless copies of home decor magazines. I have storage containers full of them. I don't have a scanner for my computer so I went online to find pics of rooms that I absolutely LOVE! I've turned these pics into collages and have them saved on my computer. I'm working on clipping pics out of my magz to put into a nice 3 ring binder so that I can purge all of my magazines.
Here are a few collages I've put together of color and decor inspiration for my home. I'm working on my bedroom right now and 1/2 bath. Here's the colors I LOVE!
 The next collage is color and fabric inspiration for my living room.
and last but certainly not least. The kitchen inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment