I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Summer Blues"


Even though summer has officially just begun, I find myself longing for fall to arrive. I absolutely LOVE fall. I LOVE everything about it. I am already starting to think about the special things I want to do when fall arrives. There's something so peaceful and quiet about the fall and life seems to slow down and I dream of rainy days and listening to Diana Krall's music and falling in love. Here are a few things that I am looking forward to this fall.
1. Having a picnic with my hubby in our backyard underneath our huge maple trees on a big tartan blanket on a chilly day.
2. Raking up a HUGE pile of leaves and jumping into it and taking lots of pics!
3. Wearing my NEW Ralph Lauren flannel shirt.
4. Picking pumpkins from my pumpkin garden and sharing them with friends.
5. Sippin' on some delicious hot apple cider.
6. Lighting my Hot Maple Toddy candle from The Candleberry Co.(my fav.).
7. Building a huge fire in the back yard and gathering with friends to enjoy it.
8. Opening all the windows in the house to feel the cool crisp autumn air.
9. Celebrating 2 yrs of marriage with my soulmate.
10. Going to some sort of fall festival.

Tell me your favorite fall things to do. I can't wait to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment