I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Friday, August 6, 2010

The Bathroom Project

I've struggled trying to figure out what to do with the hall bathroom ever since we moved into our home last June. FINALLY I came across a bathroom in the June/July addition of Lonny Mag. It's on page 136-139. It's chic and sophisticated and I am sooo excited about my own transformation. I started painting this week and hope to get it completed this weekend. I will be posting after pics. Here are some before pics of the bathroom to get you started.
Before
Before

After


So, I'm still working on getting pictures up and finishing touches. I ordered a great rug from Urban Outfitters and it won't be in until sometime next month. More pics to come.
This is the picture frame I painted and distressed. I covered the matte with fabric. I've made 5 of these to hang up in the bathroom. They are all filled with pictures of me and my hubby. This is just a picture I put in there for an example.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came here after seeing your comment on Edie's "Life in Grace" blog. I think you have the same name as my daughter, but spelled a little differently. Her name is Havalah. Pronounced Ha Va Lah. I just thought it was neat and thought she'd like to see that someone else out there has the same name as her! :)

    ReplyDelete