I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've finally posted pictures of the MAN CAVE in the post below. I was hoping to blog about the transformation day by day but the computer was taken apart and moved downstairs and i couldn't get a wireless signal on my laptop, so I wasn't able to tell y'all about all the fun my Mama and I had creating this special surprise for my MAN! It was worth all the blood, sweat, and tears(tears from the laughter of mom and I putting that new computer desk together and using a hammer to bust up the old one)when my honey came home and was speechless about what I had created for him. We even rented a movie and had our favorite pizza delivered that night and hung out in the "MAN CAVE." I can't believe I was allowed to enter in. So many people helped make this a success. My brother was able to hook me up with the internet and cable in the downstairs and he also helped me move most of the furniture downstairs. My dear friend Shana hooked me up with a FREE recliner, which my man is really enjoying. He's wanted a recliner for sooooo long. My sweet mama came down and stayed with me the entire weekend and helped me clean, organize, and assemble the entire space. I still laugh when I think of her saying "Oh, the night is YOUNG!" "We can stay up as long as we need to." She's such a trooper and such a go getter! Love that woman and my hubby LOVES his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment