I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Friday, December 2, 2011

Pinterest....My NEW addiction!

I don't know about y'all, but PINTERST is my new found obsession! It's amazing to be able to keep all my inspiration in one place online. I LOVE it! The ideas are endless. Here's my latest Pinterst inspired project. I've actually seen this before other place in catalogs and such, but had forgotten about it. Here is what I saw and this is what I came up with





I plan to hang all of my Christmas cards and pictures I receive this holiday season from the branches.
What projects are you working on this season? Has Pinterest inspired you?



No comments:

Post a Comment