I'm just a southern girl livin' a Charmed Life with my husband in Tennessee. I love all things romantic and I think that glitter can make anything beautiful. This is my journey, hope you can come along...



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Its my most favorite time of the year....Christmas! I have just begun decking the halls of our home and getting it all cozied up for Christmas! It would be so easy for us to focus on the world's view of what Christmas is. I noticed last year that I didn't have anything that represented Jesus' birth in my home for Christmas. It is my goal to get a nativity set this year and to also maybe do an advent calender. I know that I want to really put my focus on the birth of the Savior this Christmas. After all, this is truly what CHRISTmas is about! Here are a few pictures of my home so far.






No comments:

Post a Comment